[Noisebridge-discuss] Noiserbridge dues for March

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:48:28 UTC 2009

Hi Everybody,

March has only about a week left in it.  Time keeps happening.  And only 30 out of 57 Noisebridge members have paid their monthly dues for March.  The really cool news is that we now have 57 members.  But almost half of us are slacking off on paying dues.  Slacking is a way important skill.  But please apply it to something more useful!

Noisebridge is supported mainly by membership dues.  Dues allows us to pay rent, internet, our power bill, and other expenses.  Without your support through membership dues, all of what we do would not be possible.

Please pay your dues to keep Noisebridge the totally happening place it is!

To remain a member in good standing, members must pay their dues each month.  If you can't pay your dues for any reason, please email me and let me know.

There are a bunch of ways to pay dues.

Monthly dues are $40 each month for Starving Hacker rate, and $80 for
regular rate.  Please choose one (you can switch at any time).

You can set up a PayPal subscription, if you have (or create) a PayPal
account.   You can write a check to "Noisebridge" and give it to an officer
of Noisebridge, or you can mail the check to Noisebridge.  You can also
give cash to an officer of Noisebridge.  You can also direct transfer money
to the Noisebridge bank account at Wells Fargo Bank.

Here's the page on the Noisebridge website that gives all the details:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Donate_or_Pay_Dues

Please email me if you have any questions.

Best,

Mitch.