[Noisebridge-discuss] i think i've blown my arduino boot loader. anyone have an isp?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:16:12 UTC 2009

Apparently either the AVR-ISP or the USBtinyISP will work. (There is
also a home-brew parallel port contraption, which I'll use if I have to
but would rather avoid since my laptop does not have a parallel port.)

I will of course pick up and return said device at the location and time
of your choosing, at your convenience.

I would like to do this today, if at all possible, tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks,
Michael