[Noisebridge-discuss] nb downstair table this saturday for gfp experiment?

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 22:42:46 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

Just a part heads up, part question -- a bunch of us are planning a
glowing green cells/gfp experiment at noisebridge on saturday: anyone
mind if we use the downstairs table for this from around 1-4?  I'm
sure we can share the table, just want to make sure that there aren't
any workshops using the whole table.

Also, on that note, I hope many of you can make it to this GFP
experiment!  It should be exciting and a good education to do further
recombinant experiments.  Sadly, I'll be out of town :(  But Marnia,
Tito, William Heath, and Josh Perfetto will be leading in this (and
hopefully documenting it).

Cheers!
Praveen