[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: [Nimby-announce] NIMBY this Saturday] [SOCIAL]

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Mar 27 03:17:24 UTC 2009

(Tagged with [SOCIAL], as per our mailing list guidelines on the wiki)

I sadly wont be back in the bay for this, but if you like meeting DYI
arts who build big things, robots that shoot fire, partying and don't
mind burning man folk, you should check this out. The new location is a
hand full of blocks away from the Oakland Coliseum Bart station. Bring
some ear plugs just in case.