[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Matte for Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 23:55:59 UTC 2009

I just got an email from folks at 2600.  They are the one official importer for Club Matte in the US, having set that up with the company that makes Club Matte in Germany.

2600 says that the cost to get one pallet of Club Matte (800 bottles) to the port of New York City is $2000.  Trucking it across the country from NYC might be an additional 10% to 25% (that translates to between $2.75 and $3.13 per bottle).  I asked if it might be possible to get a pallet shipped directly to the port of Oakland.  I'll report back when I hear.

Mitch.