[Noisebridge-discuss] After Effects class - current participants

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:59:12 UTC 2009

Here is the current list of people who've stated their intention to
participate in my proposed After Effects class, and the codenames by
which I will be referring to them from now on.

Stella "Deadeye" Worley
Steen "Steen" Steen
Star "&" St.Germain
Nicole "Coelacanth" Aptekar
Jonathan "Pb" Foote
William "Hopalong" Heath
Vlad "Racer X" Spears
Reed "Montana Jack" Kennedy
Audrey "Penfold" Penven

Again, this will be a free class, open to all. Sign up is not
necessary, although letting me know if you are interested will make it
easier for me to prepare resources, such handouts, insults, and a
sufficient quantity of gamma correction fluid and industrial (light +
magic) strength compositing grease.

Fnord!

- Slim