[Noisebridge-discuss] diy-bio @ NB

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Mon Mar 30 20:52:47 UTC 2009

I am hoping we can find a home for this, in part because I think this is
very interesting work, but I'd be much happier if the 'spokesman' was
praveen, or another member. i think the current email discussion with its
current participants has become unproductive and can't do anyone any good.

Freelance Journalist & Photographer

  quinnnorton.com || +1 408 813 8064 || aim, skype, msn: ambiguousquinn

"There were too many of us, we had access to... too much money,
too much equipment, and little by little we went insane."