[Noisebridge-discuss] Jackson Arms (shooting range) trip tonight 3/31 @7pm

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:47:13 UTC 2009

I just noticed that there was a page on the NB wiki about a possible
trip to a gun range.

Coincidentally, just last week I had invited my friends (via Twitter)
to join me on just such a trip. We'll be meeting tonight at Jackson
Arms at 7pm, to teach a variety of sheets of paper who's boss. Y'know,
with the opposable thumbs, and the science (gunpowder) and engineering
and shit. Just so they don't try anything. You can't trust paper.
Creeps up on you, when you're not paying attention. Gives you paper
cuts. Or worse, partners up with words and turns itself into books,
tryin' to infect your mind with ideas.

No. Gotta show 'em who's boss. Hang 'em up by their ears and punch
lotsa holes into 'em until they're folding in their sheets. Let one or
two live, so they can spread the word back to the rest of the ream.

THAT'S how you prevent a wood pulp revolution.

All Noisebridgers are welcome. If you have your own iron and lead,
bring it. If you don't, the range has a small supply of rental guns
and some overpriced ammo for sale on site. You may also be able to
borrow weapons from those of us who are armed. But do ask nicely, and
offer to pay for ammo.

What: Range Trip
Where: Jackson Arms
http://www.jacksonarms.com/