[Noisebridge-discuss] noise at noisebridge

jim jim at well.com
Mon Mar 2 18:25:34 UTC 2009

   i've felt the need for coordination on a variety
of points. in this case, the tho't recurs that it
would be nice to have an agreed-upon hierarchy of
"do-isms":

top-o-list
focused get-togethers (e.g. milk and cookies, python, mandarin...)
soldering, grinding, sawing, darkroom...
infrastructure (electrical, painting, venting...)
unfocused nattering and partying
sleeping
bottom-o-list

   in the spirit of treating each other excellently,
there are the ideas of kindness, acceptance, and
bringing others into one's fold (me/us) along with
ideas of consideration and courtesy (them). (any
one of us could be either us or them.)