[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge T-shirts

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:33:35 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, I don't have much time (in fact, I have way less time than that!) to put into keeping track of reserving shirts for folks.  So, I think I'll need to keep it to:  first-come-first-served.

Maybe someone can buy one for you?  Or, there may be S shirts left for next week?

Mitch.