[Noisebridge-discuss] go/baduk/weiqi workshop

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Tue Mar 3 16:24:27 UTC 2009

I am interested.  I have a board and stones that I can bring to the
workshop if we need additional sets.

I have the problem that I've always beat the people I could find in person
(since I've only been able to find novices), but I always get creamed on
the internet go servers since I'm not actually any good. :)

-nils