[Noisebridge-discuss] Automatic mail quoting

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Mar 4 07:04:23 UTC 2009

It's a losing battle, Bill.  It's great that you take care to tidy your
messages but it's not reasonable to expect it from everyone on the list
- it just takes too much time with the mass of email people get
Now-a-days.  And since we mostly top-quote, a potential solution is to
a) not get the digest, and b) not scroll down in your email client.

Rachel