[Noisebridge-discuss] RFID hacking weekend workshop?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Mar 4 08:26:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 08:01:30PM -0800, Chris Paget wrote:
> Ack, I knew there was something I'd forgotten to do.  I've added a bunch
> more info, and if people could list what equipment they can bring with
> them (we'll particularly need storage scopes) it would help.
>
> We'll need a good selection of passives and discretes, most parts can be
> gotten from any radio shack but we might want to order a bunch of
> microcontrollers and other bits.  We can work out the details closer to
> the event, I may have enough already depending on how many people show up.

Hmm, check out the electronics lab at 83c before assuming we need more
parts!  Thanks to a donation this week, I think we may have every
resistor value known to man.  :)  Also I ordered a few dozen ATTiny25
uCs (they're in the blue drawer set, and cost about $1.10 in quantity)
and we have several programmers.

-andy