[Noisebridge-discuss] deconstructing azw files

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 06:24:46 UTC 2009

The AZW files are a modified version of a MobiPocket file.  Igor
Skochinsky has a couple python scripts which will convert a Mobi file
to an AZW file (correctly setting a header flag and taking into
account the Amazon PID on the Mobi file).

More info: http://igorsk.blogspot.com/2007/12/mobipocket-books-on-kindle.html

-Martin