[Noisebridge-discuss] Cheap distance sensor

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:40:39 UTC 2009

Great deal. I've eyed this contraption: As near as I can tell, there is
no way to extract raw distance information, but in applications where
you need a simple threshold, this is perfect and very inexpensive.

There are two thresholds (yellow, red) but I think they are not
independently adjustable.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this in local stores at about the same price,
so you can save shipping. I really should have bought one just to play
with.

(And added it to my overflowing box of "things to play with when I have
time...".)