[Noisebridge-discuss] Cheap distance sensor

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:39:49 UTC 2009

And in case anyone doesn't know, we received a box of PIR sensors as a donation last week -- about 900 of these cute little boards.  David, the donor, sent me the documentation on them.  I'm not sure where to post it so that everyone can see it.

But anyway, the box is upstairs, in the electronics lab area.  Feel free to grab as many as you like!

Mitch.