[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Expanding Noisebridge

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Mon Mar 9 02:05:38 UTC 2009

I have a couple of things to say about this:

1, we should absolutely be looking for more space.
2, the one that's available now is the least convenient for us to expand
into (next door and above, as oposed to just above or just beside).
3, it seems to me that commercial space of a quality higher than 83c is
going to be going begging soon, if it isn't now.

I don't know that we should be moving right now, but we should be thinking
about moving right now (and by moving i don't necessarily mean packing up
and going, I mean 'making a move').  So that seems to mean increasing cash
flow.  Graphs are good.

--S

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Paul Böhm <paul at boehm.org> wrote:

> we should do it!11
> what's our best shot at raising the money?
>
> can we make the current cash flow available somewhere? i have this
> urge to make graphs for this!
>
> On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 02:14:14PM -0700, Paul B??hm wrote:
> >> can we please double the size of the space?
> >
> > All we need is about $10k more in the bank and $3k/mo additional
> > cashflow (or $30k up front to cover a year's expenses) to be confident
> > we can afford the overhead.  There is space available now at 83A Wiese.
> >
> > -andy

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700