[Noisebridge-discuss] Drink Restock!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:01:58 UTC 2009

They eventually wind up in the same place, but they take a different route
to get there.  Everything should be really clear with the new signs that
have been posted.

Christie

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 9:41 PM, steve camuti <mrcamuti at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been putting my monies in the donation box near the door. According
> to Mitch, the treasurer, after our last meeting it sounded like they are
> inter-related anyway...
> -Steve
>

> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 4:20 AM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 10:46:42AM -0800, Shannon Clark wrote:
>> > I suspect an issue is that the payment box is seperated from the
>> > kitchen area so dropping money into it takes a second act & it is easy
>> > to forget to do so.
>>
>> No it's not -- the drinks fridge has explicit instructions on it to the
>> cash can, which is in the cupboard.
>>
>> > 2. Put a drinks payment box in the kitchen and very clearly market and
>> > visible. Ideally placed such that it doesn't get covered up (not sure
>> > where this would work as the kitchen is getting cluttered)
>>
>> It's fairly visible, I think...
>>
>> -andy

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche