[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent sign?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:55:56 UTC 2009

:)  !!Yay!!

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:43:12 -0700
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent sign?
From: avniow at gmail.com
To: shannon at scatter.com
CC: maltman23 at hotmail.com; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vniow/3344371675/

Dude.

-Ani

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Shannon Lee <shannon at scatter.com> wrote:

What we need is a life-sized cardboard cutout of Keanu Reeves with a speech-balloon of it coming out of his mouth.

--S

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Background:

There is a fairly new international organization called Hackerspaces.org that exists to promote starting and continuation of hacker spaces around the world.  Every month they have a conference call where anyone can join in.  This month's call was yesterday, and I gave an update on Noisebridge.

When I mentioned our one rule:  Be excellent to one another, someone on the call asked if we had a sign that sez this at our space.  Anyone think this is a cool idea and want to make a cool sign?  Thoughts?

Mitch.

Shannon Lee
               (503) 539-3700