[Noisebridge-discuss] Wednesday: sensory substitution hangout

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Thu Mar 12 04:19:42 UTC 2009

...and I'm running late, but should be there by 10, if my pager stops
impersonating a sex toy.

m.

On Mar 11, 2009 1:02 PM, "Mikolaj Habryn" <dichro at rcpt.to> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Adam Skory <askory at gmail.com> wrote: >
Looks like if Rachel, Mikol...
A perfect spread across all the available timeslots. No single
timeslot suited more than one person.

> So I will definitely be staying after the MT meet-up as well and >
expecting stimulating discussi...
Definitely. :) No working projects expected, but let's talk about what
we have and are planning to do. We can aim for nailing down our next
project steps, and maybe looking at bulk hardware orders if we need
them.

m. > > -skory > > On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Eric Boyd <
mrericboyd at yahoo.com> wrote: >> I'll...