[Noisebridge-discuss] openeeg

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:04:09 UTC 2009

I'm one of those interested people. I have an OCZ NIA hanging around, and
also have some ideas for different types of electrodes and experience with
the Emotiv headset. Emotiv had a wireless USB interface.

Has anyone tried making the active electrodes they list on the Open EEG
site? Maybe we could start there. You can buy the boards for Open EEG too,
maybe we should get some.

Jean