[Noisebridge-discuss] G1 serial interface incantation

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Mar 17 00:41:18 UTC 2009

Encapsulated within <f08ddf990903161711q1d0f2c3n4761151dbe452e4a at mail.gmail.com> on Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 05:11:42PM -0700, William Heath <wgheath at gmail.com> wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] G1 serial interface incantation
> From: William Heath <wgheath at gmail.com>
> Cc: NoiseBridge Discuss <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
>
> So it sounds like we still don't have enough info to even construct such a
> cable?

Call me optimistic, but I think it can be done - especially if Jake has
had luck rigging up an RS232-USB dongle. The pins and functionality is
all there, they just need to be electrically connected in the right way.

I'm eyeing the Phone->USB-A cable that came with mine and wondering if
they actually connected to all the pins in the cable or if it's just
USB data/power...

--j