[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: 26yo hacker looking for a room

mai wurd maiwurd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:46:10 UTC 2009

As a service for your reference now and in the future.
Many of us find ourselves looking for a place and/or a roommate.
Of the many Meetups this one fits the bill.

Brad

Announcing a new Meetup for Flatmate Meetup!

What: the next Flat Mate Meet up will be at Medici's Lounge 299 9th st at
Folsom

When: March 25, 2009 6:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hi all, let's try somewhere new. I hear the food is
delicious, the atmosphere is cozy and the staff is pleasant. They have a
great happy hour and some extra food and drink specials too. Come early for
happy hour from 5-7pm. I believe they will offer $1 off well drinks and
drafts until 8pm if you mention you are there for the flatmate meetup.

Medici's Lounge 299 9th Street at Folsom... it is the old shadow lounge near
climate theater (anon salon)

I plan to be there by 6:30pm on Wednesday 3/25. Please help spread the word.
When replying to the CL adds mention the flat mate meet up. Hope to see you
all there. Smiles Trish

also.. send me any suggestions for next month. I have a request to host a
meetup in Noe Valley at the Valley Tavern and a place called Honey Honey off
Post too. I am happy to host more then once a month if someone wants to help
out. Just let me know. If so email me at home_in_noev at yahoo.com but pls
accept my apology in advance for any lag on reply.

and lastly.. remember to bring a little extra change for my TIP JAR, pens
and name tags are always needed... LOL smiles thanks Trish

Learn more here:
http://roommate.meetup.com/335/calendar/9968672/

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Ian F <ian at slumbrparty.com> wrote:

> I know some people looking for a roomate, will ask.
>
> Btw, how do I get these warehouses??? I may be interested in one for
> officespace and maybe future residence.
>
> Any info would be awesome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ian
>

> On Mar 16, 2009, at 2:07 PM, Paul Böhm <paul at boehm.org> wrote:
>
>  hey,
>>
>> i just moved to SF and live with friends in the guestroom of a
>> 10-person renovated warehouse in the mission, and i love it.
>> sadly i can't stay here forever, and gotta find my own place soon.
>>
>> i like bonfires at the beach, pillow fights, cupcakes and software.
>> oddly enough a lot of the people on craigslist are more into TV.
>> give me a shout if you know someone looking for a roommate!
>>
>> thanks
>> paul

Bradley Haynes

10 guys ask, "What is chroot?"