[Noisebridge-discuss] openeeg

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Tue Mar 17 22:13:08 UTC 2009

I may have given the wrong impression to some with my remark about
drum 'n' bass.  I've done some reading, Jonathan.  Yes, part of my
interest is exactly what Meredith describes.  I'd also like to see if
I can guide the parameters of generative musical apps in various slow
moving ways.  I think filtering, compressing or limiting the data
could provide interesting and usable control.

I'm quite happy with muscle movements as part of the event set, too,
but my goals for excellence may not align with yours.

Vlad