[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent sign?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:05:04 UTC 2009

Pardon my answering some pretty old emails now, but I'm just catching up on emails after my two weeks of travel (ETech and the UK Maker Faire -- both of which were way fun (I was especially surprised about how cool ETech was, since I thought it might be a big stuff, with its entry price being over $1k!) ).

I met a friend at Noisebridge yesterday afternoon, my first time there since my travels, and was greeted by the way cool new sign.  Dude!!  Thanks for making that happen, Ani!  I, for one, way love it.  :)

Mitch.