[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge website security certificate

Al Billings albill at arcanology.com
Sun Mar 22 00:25:25 UTC 2009

Yeah, we can get an SSL certificate from a vendor that the browsers
support, rather than going third party. Until we do, every user in every
browser is going to get a warning and have to override security settings
to add the cert. I know a bunch of people, mostly my coworkers and
security people, that refuse to add third party certs to their stores so
they just won't look at our site.