[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposed After Effects / VFX compositing class

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:35:17 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:20 PM, William Heath <wgheath at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also can you do it on the weekend in the afternoon as I live in Palo Alto
> and its hella hard to get there by 7 pm on Thursday?

Regrettably, my weekends are usually booked solid, as that's when I'm
most often involved in art, performance or other shenanigans. But I
could move the beginning of the class to 8pm (see my recent email on
that).

My sympathies about the South Bay dilemma. Perhaps buying a
motorcycle? Alternately we could install a system of pneumatic tubes
leading to Noisebridge from other parts of the bay Area.

Oh, and on a possibly more practical note (though far less lyrical and
romantic), if someone wanted to arrange to record my classes in audio
or video, and make that available on the NB website as a permanent
resource to those who can't attend in person, I'd be totally down with
that.