[Noisebridge-discuss] nb downstair table this saturday for gfp experiment?

Brian Paul brian.a.paul at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:48:10 UTC 2009

Google apps for domains would potentially allow Noisebridge to set up a
bunch of shared resource calenders. The 'table downstairs' calendar and the
'water the plants this week' calendar. I realize you all are using the wiki
for this and do a pretty good job of sorting things out via email but a more
self-serve solution might add convenience.  I don't think your member count
exceeds the 'free' limit yet.

A cheap way to expirament with it anyway.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com>wrote:

> Uh... I thought we had the RFID hacking stuff going on this saturday?  It
> sounds like a bunch of people are interested in it...  It's going to be
> awfully crowded.
>
> Christie
>

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Marnia Johnston <marnia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes! Come, participate, and maybe be part of the documentary film! No
>> experience necessary.
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Guys,
>>>
>>> Just a part heads up, part question -- a bunch of us are planning a
>>> glowing green cells/gfp experiment at noisebridge on saturday: anyone
>>> mind if we use the downstairs table for this from around 1-4?  I'm
>>> sure we can share the table, just want to make sure that there aren't
>>> any workshops using the whole table.
>>>
>>> Also, on that note, I hope many of you can make it to this GFP
>>> experiment!  It should be exciting and a good education to do further
>>> recombinant experiments.  Sadly, I'll be out of town :(  But Marnia,
>>> Tito, William Heath, and Josh Perfetto will be leading in this (and
>>> hopefully documenting it).
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>> Praveen