[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals 2009-2010]

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:45:53 UTC 2009

In the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you all that Judy and
I are putting in a bid for this program as well. Given where we are all
coming from, I imagine there will be a fair bit of overlap in our bids.
Thus, we will have competing bids, to some extent.

If any of you feel uncomfortable having this discussion in front of me.
I will unsubscribe from the Noisebridge list until the bid is finished.
However, if you feel comfortable with my promise not to steal any of
your ideas, I'll stay.

Comments, whether on or off list, respectfully requested. If you prefer,
feel free to call me.

Michael