[Noisebridge-discuss] fridge at 83c

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Mar 30 06:29:58 UTC 2009

In the interests of excellence, here's what I was just about to post:

Tim, can we get a little more information on what's inside and who's
involved?  Also I will point out for future reference that NB doesn't
take kindly to being dictated to ("may not be used for any other
purpose") especially when nobody appears to have been notified about
this.  Not Excellent.

I think nobody will actively mess with this until you've had a chance to
clear this up, but I obviously may be mistaken.

Rachel