[Noisebridge-discuss] fridge at 83c

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:57:55 UTC 2009

We are not safe unless we know what we're doing.  Are these safety protocols
documented anywhere?  What's to prevent someone randomly in the space from
pulling stuff out of the fridge and letting it sit out?  This is not a
private space where you can expect things to go entirely unmolested.

We're all curious.  Although you may have protocols for safe handling, since
they're not shared with the membership at large, as your physical materials
are, then there may as well be no safety protocols.  These protocols must be
available to anyone who can come in contact with it, and by placing it in
the space everyone can come in contact with it.

Christie