[Noisebridge-discuss] Need to renew my CPR certification

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:07:56 UTC 2009

Hrm.  Well, it seems this is easier information to acquire than I thought.
They'll do on-site training for a minimum of 8 people, with 3 weeks advanced
notice.  I think the biggest bonus to this plan is that classes can be
scheduled any time you want them - 24x7.  This looks really appealing since
their normal classes usually start at some ungodly early hour of the morning
on Saturdays.

So far we have 2 for CPR.  I think I'll start a wiki page for this.

Christie