[Noisebridge-discuss] We're on Wired!

sfslim sfslim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:10:01 UTC 2009

I would love to attend such a class.

However, I'm really busy this month teaching kindergartners how to re-
wire their parents' old cellphones into improvised bomb triggers.

At least, that's what I told that NYT reporter who called to interview
me about Noisebridge last night.

What?

[Sadly necessary disclaimer for the gov't spooks reading this message:
the statements above are entirely non-factual, and are an example of
what we happy folk still in possession of our souls call "a joke".]