[Noisebridge-discuss] a request to the DIYBio people

Marnia Johnston marnia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:21:14 UTC 2009

Sorry its taken me so long to respond to this. I'm currently sick at home.

The DIYbio meeting on Saturday was just to set up and get our feet wet. We
installed a mini fridge out side of the kitchen per the safety guidelines
discussed previously. We did not bring anything hazardous to Noisebridge,
also per safety guidelines. Our effort on Sat was to sterilize a flask, mix
some agar and seed two petri dishes that are now in my fridge here at home.
I don't get to Noisebridge as often as I'd like so I took them home and I'll
be taking pictures of the petri dishes as time goes on. Should I post these
pictures to Noisebridge?
Best,
Marnia