[Noisebridge-discuss] new members, contact info

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun May 3 20:18:02 UTC 2009

Welcome new members!  Some of you need to provide contact info in case
we have to make any legally-required communications.  Ideally this is an
email address but it can be a phone number or street address also.  This
was supposed to be on your membership sheet but often gets missed.

If you're on the below list, please provide the contact info that you
want NB to have.  Either just reply to this email from the appropriate
address, or email me or another board member directly if you want to
have your contact info be a phone number or address (but email so much
easier!), or don't want it on the list.  Or next time you're at the
space, check the binder and just add your preferred contact info.  The
info for current, as opposed to potential, members is kept in the
unlabeled binder which as of this writing is in the labeled kitchen cabinet.

(Nobody has noted on their sheet nor started any rumors I've heard that
they prefer anonymity or semi-anonymity so I feel OK writing names on
the list.)

Thanks!
Rachel

Rion Snow