[Noisebridge-discuss] Printed Circuit Board House Recomendations?

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:39:16 UTC 2009

Howdy y'all,

At the very awesome and well-attended Eagle CAD session, there were
some brief murmurings about various board houses from people who
sounded like that knew a bit what they were talking about.

I didn't write anything down, and I can't remember what all that
advice was. If you have any experience ordering small or large
quantities from anywhere, can you recommend anything to us?

I recall there was one board house that came recommended and was said
to be local. I was thinking about calling them up and seeing if
Noisebridge's hacker cred can get us any kind of group discounts or
anything.

Thanks!

-Skory