[Noisebridge-discuss] Finalizing schedule for tomorrow

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue May 5 08:47:57 UTC 2009

So I'd like everyone to take a look at the schedule and make sure everything
you want is on there.  If there were any consensus items, then it'd also be
a good time to (re)familiarize yourself with those, so you can be an
informed Noisebridger when making decisions... but there aren't so that
point is moot.

I'd also like to ask everyone who's leading up an ongoing event to provide a
link for information for me to flash up there.  I am not going to give
everyone the chance to promote your event like we usually do.

I'd also like a volunteer who can read aloud really fast to contact me
before the meeting.  You know it'll be fun.

Looking at what's on the agenda, I'm thinking it'll be closer to 30 minutes
for a meeting rather than 45, depending on how long we spend discussing
things.  I'm pretty confident that with the quality of discussions about the
space that have been occurring on the list that we won't need to cover that
too much in detail at the actual meeting.

Christie

---
Too long a sacrifice
Can make a stone of the heart.