[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire logistics

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed May 6 23:10:38 UTC 2009

Hi all,

You are no doubt well aware of what Maker Faire is, and that Noisebridge
has obtained a booth there.  I need to tell them how many we will be so
they can arrange for our free passes.  Right now there are about 20
people on the wiki, some of whom may be getting their passes from other
sources.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2009

If you want to help out at the Noisebridge table, and haven't put your
name on the wiki yet, and want a free pass, please do that as soon as
possible so I can get back to the organizers.  (If you are on the list
but can't come after all, please take yourself off.)

If you have a project you want to bring, put that down too.  I'd love to
have as many projects as possible of course... currently there are 4 or
5 which is a ratio of about 1/4 projects to people.  Which is not
unreasonable for larger projects...

Also, and this is really why I started writing this in the first place,
we need to work out the logistics of timing and transport.  Here's a
doodle for a meeting of people who are involved.  If we all get into one
place we can probably work it all out in an hour or so.

http://doodle.com/nw79ft3n26vqxe45

Right?

Rachel