[Noisebridge-discuss] Shop Class

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu May 7 19:26:09 UTC 2009

Hi Noisebridge,

Starting 5/22, I've conned John Magolske into teaching a regular weekly shop
class.  It should start around 8:00 and run an hour or so each Friday night.

The class will focus on the use of shop tools, specifically the ones we
have, and will center around making handy projects, most of which will
themselves be handy tools.  In the first class, we'll make a Drill Point
Guage, which is a handy little device for determining whether you've
sharpened your drill bit properly.

Money will be charged for materials, exactly how much is still TBD but plan
on bringing $20 or so (we'll post more exact ammounts as we get more info).

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700