[Noisebridge-discuss] FS: Anybody want a tiny computer? Nifty Lenovo S10 Netbook available

Reed Kennedy reed at notfine.com
Fri May 8 22:11:59 UTC 2009

My hands are just a bit too big to get along with my Lenovo S10, so I
was wondering if anyone else wanted it?

It's one of those new netbooks everyone is using these days, only with
nice hardware made by the company that built Thinkpads for IBM.

This one is:
Black
2gb RAM
1.6GHz Intel Atom N270
320gb SATA drive
3 cell battery
9 cell battery too!

It weighs about two and a half pounds with the smaller battery, and
gets around 2.5 hours of battery life. It'll last for about 8 hours
with the 9 cell and weighs... more.

I bought it about a week ago, upgraded everything, and then decided to
stick with my X40. It's hardly been used. I still have the box and
everything.

It's currently running OS X 10.5.6 (retail with DellEFI mod) and
Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04) Netbook Remix dual boot.

Netbook Remix kicks ass, if I may say so.

I'm looking to get $350 for all of it. If you want it with the
original 80gb drive and the stock XP installation, I'll knock a few
bucks off. I'll throw in both drives for a few bucks more.

If you think I'm a horrible person for posting this to the list,
please chastise me privately.

Cheers,
Reed.