[Noisebridge-discuss] PyClass Mondays at 6:30 PM

Daniel C. Silverstein cubes at ghosthacked.net
Sun May 10 20:48:01 UTC 2009

Howdy,

Asheesh has left San Francisco, but the weekly Python class at
Noisebridge will continue under my tutelage.  Class will take place
Mondays at 18:30, and now is a good time to join as I'll be starting
what one could consider to be a new semester.  We'll be working our
way through the book Think Python.  More advanced Pyhthonistas are
welcome to contribute or to come to discuss ongoing Python projects.

Class will meet this week, but due to the short notice of this
announcement, it will be a more informal class.  We'll begin working
our way through the book starting next weeek.

Think Python is available free on the web at:
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.html

				(Dan)