[Noisebridge-discuss] Class tonight: VFX Compositing in After Effects, Week #2

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:30:06 UTC 2009

Just a reminder to those who attended last week's VFX compositing
class, the second session (in which we roll up our sleeves and get to
work) will take place tonight, from 7-10pm.

Class wiki page:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Professional_VFX_Compositing_With_Adobe_After_Effects

If you're interested, please consider attending. You'll be able to
keep up just fine, even if you missed last week's inaugural class,
which was mostly an overview of what we'll be covering.

- Aaron