[Noisebridge-discuss] Machine Learning tonight, 8PM

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed May 20 20:55:22 UTC 2009

If you were at Machine Learning two weeks ago, you remember Praveen's
talk on Hidden Markov Models.  He'll be continuing that tonight, and
hopefully we'll get to wrap it up, because I'm going to float a
project for the next set of workshop session at the end of tonight.

I'm looking forward to seeing folks again, and think we have a really
cool problem to work on, assuming people are interested.  It'll be
building a machine-learned human interactive component from scratch,
with really cool applications after we're done...
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com