[Noisebridge-discuss] help scanning a letter

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu May 21 00:16:02 UTC 2009

Hi all,

If you have a few free minutes today at 83c and are willing to help us
out, the board would appreciate it.

There is a letter at 83c (in the white mailbin at the bottom of the ikea
shelves upstairs) that needs to be scanned to PDF and emailed to me so
that I can forward it to Carol, our lawyer.  It's about 8 pages, and
there's a USB scanner at 83c that can be used.  (IIRC there's a scanner
on the metal shelves by the electronics lab upstairs.)

You just need to provide a laptop and software with scan-to-PDF
capability.

It's probably best if the PDF doesn't get mailed to the
publicly-archived lists -- it would be sad to piss off our IRS examiner
unnecessarily by posting his phone number to the Internet.

Apparently the IRS was supposed to CC the letter to Carol but didn't,
and I / the rest of the board should have been watching our mail more
closely but we suck.

I'll do it tonight if nobody's gotten to it before then, but I'm leaving
town tomorrow so my scheduling is a bit tight.

Thanks!
-andy