[Noisebridge-discuss] Raygun Gothic Rocket Party looking for cool stuff

Ed Hunsinger edrabbit at edrabbit.com
Thu May 21 01:36:23 UTC 2009

A friend is involved with the Raygun Gothic Rocket project (
http://raygungothicrocket.com) and they're having a fund raising party on
June 5th.  She contacted me wondering if there's anyone that might have some
inventions to show off at the fundraiser.  It's going to be held indoors (at
the Bently Reserve) so fire art is out, but "space, gritty, astro-themed is
welcome".  If anyone is interested, ping me and I'll put you in contact.

The rocket itself will be unveiled late August in the desert at some sort of
large party or something. ;)

-Ed