[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame videos now available (and CFP for June 18)

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:09:36 UTC 2009

Greetz0rs Noisebridge,

The wait has ended! You can see all the videos from May's 5MoF on youtube:
www.youtube.com/noisebridge

As much as I want to take credit, Ani Niow did most of the editing work
while I sat back and pretended to know how to use a mac. She did an awesome
job, so make sure to give her a hug (and maybe some ice cream) next time you
see her.

I know this is a little early, but I figured I should mention that we are
now accepting submissions for the June 18 5MoF. Looking for stuff that's
cool and creative, and it doesn't have to be super technical. If you're
passionate about something and aren't sure if anyone else will like it, give
a talk on it and find out!

See you all in June,

aestetix