[Noisebridge-discuss] Muralizer (drawbot) meetup!

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Sat May 2 01:17:12 UTC 2009

Hey Josh,

This sounds like a fun project. Sorry I'm feeling overcommitted or I
would help out more.

Do feel free to tap what is becoming my obsessive-compulsive mental
database of robot parts .
(For example, given what you told me, this looks like a good motor
controller at a reasonable price:
http://www.hobbyengineering.com/H1918.html)