[Noisebridge-discuss] Space Viewing Report: 2101 Mission Street at 17th Street, #204

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:00:09 UTC 2009

I will publicly reiterate what I said before:

I think the place is awesome. It has its downsides (for example, I'm
wondering how to rig up projectors for 5MoF), but the location is perfect,
and the size gets around almost all our problems.

If we can, I strongly recommend putting down a security deposit for it. Even
if we wind up going with another place, I'd rather bite deposit money and
have two places to pick from, than wind up empty handed wishing we'd done
so. I'm personally willing to contribute cash to make sure that happens.