[Noisebridge-discuss] Space Viewing Report: 2101 Mission Street at 17th Street, #204

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Sat May 2 23:22:44 UTC 2009

Don French <dcfrench at gmail.com> writes:

> It may seem less seedy, but I suggest walking there from 16th and Mish
> at 2 A.M. before you compare it to the current location.

well, i did say 'a little less' :-)

point taken. i'm also probably not the best judge of seedy because i cut
through rather than taking the busy streets to get home (folsom near 22nd).

\P
---
Tradition is what you resort to when you don't have the time or the
money to do it right. --- Kurt Herbert Alder