[Noisebridge-discuss] Space Viewing Report: 2101 Mission Street at 17th Street, #204

Don French dcfrench at gmail.com
Sun May 3 07:31:29 UTC 2009

I have only been to NB a few times and am not a member yet, so I don't feel
like I should say much but I do want to make a comment on this topic.  As I
kind of implied in an earlier post, the scene on Mission between 16th and
17th changes after midnight and more so after 2 a.m.   I used to live at
16th and Capp and so know the neighborhood fairly well. But I think that
everyone who expresses an opinion on this location should first take a
stroll down that block alone late at night at least once.  I walk almost
everywhere in the Mission without fear but I have felt very uncomfortable on
that particular block late at night.  It is an entirely different vibe than
on 16th.  And since you must walk that block to go to and from most buses,
it might make a difference for those who want to come and go late at night.
Just a thought.

-- Don